Friday, July 1, 2011

S'more Fun


Summertime in Santa Monica. The gloom is as imminent as the beach. The memories are as thick as the tourists on 3rd St. And my idea of fun is, "Give me s'more, give me s'more."


Summertime, what sums it up better than a bonfire. What accompanies a bonfire better than friends, grahams, mallows and chocolate?

Nothing. But sometimes you have to break up what is inevitable, what is imminent. That's why I replaced the traditional Hershey Chocolate square with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. 


It was delicious; as sweet as a Summer sunset spent with your dearling. Though I am committed to the original s'more format out of shear tradition and track record, it was delightful to let another candy bar have a shot. I recommend it, along with a bonfire, your dearling and writing short dissonant sentences. Summertime.


No comments:

Post a Comment