Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trouble Coffee Company


I drink 1 latte a week, and that's simply becouse my body can not handle coffee. Don't get me wrong, I do love it! But alas, it doesn't love me :( But I figured, I can set aside one day a week to deal with consequences of drinking a luscious latte. Especially when that latte comes from Trouble Coffee Company


Located in the Outer Sunset, it has more of a Mission feel then anything. Not in the annoyingly uber-cool way, but in the way that one appreciates their attention to interior detail, theme and most of all good coffee and espresso! Granted, it is small, so don't show up with your laptop or large group of friends, but that is just part of it's charm.

Their lattes are fantastic! Great espresso, great soy milk, and an excellent head on the top. In fact, this may have become one of my favorite lattes in the city. I don't think it surpasses Four Barrel, but it is pretty darn close and also pretty darn close to my apartment. Plus, the rumor of the out-of-this-world cinnamon toast have me dying to go back. So keep posted with the Sass for more on this wonderful coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment