Tis' the season for caps and gowns, saying goodbye, new chapters of life and of course... graduation parties! Which is why I made these appropriately themed cupcakes.
- Package of Twizzlers (pull-and-peel)
- Bag of Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Two milk chocolate Godiva bars (made up of 10 squares each)
- One package of tubular cookies ( I used Golden Oreo Fun Stix)
1. Attach the chocolate squares to the bottom of the peanut butter cup with some leftover cupcake frosting.
2. To the top of the cap, attach a small piece of Twizzler with frosting to create the tassel. Refrigerate the caps until you are ready to assemble the cupcake.
3. Cut the tubular cookies into 4ths or 3rds, depending on how big you want the diploma to be, and tie a small piece of Twizzler around each one.
4. Place the caps and diplomas on top of your cupcakes. It's that easy!
Congrats to my brother PJ who graduated from high school and is off to....